Saturday, January 21, 2012

Looking for a test panel for new products

In Decemeber Mary Kay launched another line for new products of many more to come in 2012. The new products thus far are Lip Liners, Lip Glosses and Eye Liners. Check out the new products: New NouriShine plus Lip Glosses, New Lip Liners and Eye Liners

I need a test panel to give me opinions of our new Mary kay liners and glosses! I value your opinion, can I count on you?

Are you willing to provide me your opinion? You don't have to be in the same state as I am to give your opinion. If you are interested this is all you have to do. Contact me via email: stephanieprimo@marykay.com and tell me you would love to be a test panel. Also include in the email how many people will be trying out the new products so I know how many samples of each to send.

Once the samples are sent and you and/or your girlfriends have tried them out send me another email with everyone's comments about the products. Comments came include anything thoughts for example - Jen loved the clear lip liner, mango tango lip gloss and violet ink eyeliner. Something to that extent would be great!!

Who wants to receive free samples and play with new products? Any takers?

Thanks in advance!

Stephanie
www.marykay.com/stephanieprimo
stephanieprimo@marykay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment